Monday, November 23, 2015

Portrait Transformation Reflection

1. My concept was to show how human's industrialization effect the environment, especially the oceans.
2. My project's title is Human Ocean.
3. I'm really happy with the end results, I think the concept is pretty clear and I like the aesthetic of the piece, especially the color scheme.
4.





 





5) 1. Lay down background image of ocean water and change levels to give it green lint
     2. Create new layer and upload image of girl
     3. Select image of girl using selection tool, inverse selection, delete background.                                                   4. Lower opacity of image of girl
5. Creat layer make and use that to remove areas of girl's face which are not wanted in final
6. Creat new layer, upload image of beach signs, selected area around signs and delete it
7. Creat new layer, add photo of tunnel, select background and delete
8. Create new layer, add photo gear, select gear, inverse selection and delete back ground
9. Creat new layer, add image of metal tanks and pipes, select pipes, inverse selection, delete background
10. Create new layer, upload image of oil, select oil, inverse selection, delete background
11. Move  all layers to desired location and order layers in desired
order

8 comments:

  1. I really like you concept. It is shown very clearly in your project. I think your project is very creative. I like how the background blends in with the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your concept is really cool! You blended a lot of different elements and yet, they were all very complimentary! I love the tones and colors as well! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your concept your image shows it very clearly. Your project is very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put sasha in the background and how it was more translucent than solid. Also, the background behind sasha is cool because it looks like nuclear chemical particles. GJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite a powerful image. It's terrifyingly beautiful- you really did an amazing job with your concept and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your concept. It is very powerful and conveys a message that because of our industry, it is causing climate change, and making our environment toxicated. It has great symbolism like using the sign that the beach is closed due to oil spill. I love how you incoporate you because it shows that you are just person living in this world. You are observing the oil spill causing to damage our environment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how your concept is more like a lesson "industrialization effects the environment" Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you added the magnifying lens to sasha's face!! I think its so cool and different!

    ReplyDelete