Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Summer

Hey, I'm Maia. I'm 17, I live in Manhattan, and I really like the outdoors, especially camping with friends.
I went to the beach a lot this summer with my friends or family. I went to this beach at the end of August when my family took a trip to Massachusetts.

I went roller skating with my friend Sasha in Prospect Park. I fell a bunch of times but it was worth it because it was really fun once we got the hang of it. 

My friends and I ate super healthily all summer long at basically every diner in the East Village. 




2 comments:

  1. It seems like you had a fun summer! I love the beach pic as well as the one with the "super healthy" food!! Very artsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fries honestly look so good right now. Also, that picture of the beach is on point. Nice photography skills lololololol

    ReplyDelete