Wednesday, December 23, 2015

GIF Project Reflection

1. My original idea was that my hat is a safety net which protects me when I'm out in the world and the cold weather. I had a lot of other ideas but I wanted to try to animate a person and I thought this would be an easy action to start practicing on. Originally I wasn't sure how I was gonna show this concept beyond just an animation of me putting on a hat, but once I started to animated it I got the idea to change the background colors at the end to represent my concept more.
3. I was also just planning on making the hat grey and the background black, but by playing around on photoshop I found a way to make the different layers different textures and decided to use that affect to give the gif some more realistic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment